| 1) First five toppers of each category (junior, senior, graduation), would be given prizes and among them the first three toppers would get special memento. |
2) All participants would get participation certificates.
3) School toppers for each category would also be awarded prizes.
4) For the Senior and graduation category, students scoring more than 60% would be presented special certificates and would be eligible for national level test.
5) Colleges registering more than 90 students, urban schools registering more than 190 students and rural schools registering more than 90 students would get special Mementos. Also all the above would get one year subscription of the Monthly Magzine “Rishi Prasad” for their library.
6) The principal and one active teacher (who were mostly involved in conducting the test) would also be given a special gift pack, for the schools and colleges clearing the above mentioned criteria of getting the memento. Also the active teacher, General Secretory, and class representative would also get certificates. If school qualifies the memento, a memento would also be given to the general secretory. Also if a class representative registering more than 20 students from a class, would also get a special certificate.